Landlord Liaison Project is Coming Soon
For more information please contact Alexis Eykel 253-426-1503
What is the Landlord Liaison Project?
- LLP is a program committed to increasing access to affordable housing for
tenant-ready renters enrolled in Coordinated Entry Rapid Rehousing Programs
- This program is funded by Pierce County & managed by Associated Ministries
- This is a real estate business, where we have something to provide to landlords & property
- LLP is designed to work for landlords & property managers willing to provide units and
relaxed screening criteria.
- Incentives include; Risk Mitigation funds, for nonpayment of rent, excessive damage,
Mediation services, Tenant education, and legal fees of up to $5,000 per household.